Thursday, January 17, 2008

I can cycle on two wheels

Wow, look, my daddy took the 2 training wheels off my bicycle. Hurray! I'm so happy. I've been wanting to ride on 2-wheel bikes. Yay!

I was very good, daddy said. It's the first time ever that I've ridden on them and I did great! Mummy was watching me from the kitchen window while daddy took me down to the car park to ride it. I could balance. And I rode very well on my own. :) Mummy said she fell down a lot when she was learning. And she called me on daddy's mobile to tell me that she was so proud of me that I did it so well the first time. I'm so happy :D

I'm so happy to be 6years old. I can do so many things. :)

4 comments:

Jori said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!

Big HUGS!

Mamabliss said...

hi hi i just happen to blog hop here... hope that's fine with you :) noticed that your little girl is cycling on 2 wheels!!! Kudos!!! :)

come visit me at http://mamabliss.blogspot.com whenever you have time ya see you!

The artist princess said...

jori - Thank you. :)

mama bliss - Hi mama bliss. Oh, sure you can visit, no problem. This isn't my blog though. It belongs to my little girl. ANd yes, she can cycle on two wheels, quite lucky with that as she did it immediately without too much practise. :) I have visited your blog. In fact, I think I've been there before. Hehe. Will visit again. :)

Shazz said...

Well done dearie. Maybe one day you and yee yee (and maybe mummy :) can go cycling together. I love cycling too