Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hello everyone

Hello there. I have not had any updates on my blog as mummy was so busy in December and also in January, preparing for my parties. I have many photos to share. I had a wonderful Christmas and Santa brought me a Barbie scooter. I love it so much. Daddy and Mummy got me inline skates, and yee yee (my mummy's sister) got me all the Bratz safety gear. I had two birthday parties and had lots of fun with all my friends from ballet, school, and outside friends. I think they had a great time, especially the party at Safra Toa Payoh, everyone enjoyed themselves a lot.

These are my Christmas presents. I love the High School Musical cheerleader outfit which I wore the whole of Christmas and also at my first birthday party. It was my Christmas present from Auntie Lisa, my daddy's sister.

Granny got me Rosella doll and grandma got me the Disney Princesses Hama beads which I so wanted. :)

Mummy got a lady to come to my HSM party to paint tattoos on us. And as I was the birthday girl, I got 3 paintings. So cool.

Auntie Daphne also did nail painting for the girls and I was special. She pasted butterflies on my nails but most girls only had nail colour.

My mummy made cupcakes for my birthday cake. Do you like them? I love them, especially the yellow ones. And lots of my friends also wanted the yellow ones. :) They were so yummy. My favourite chocolate.

I got so many birthday presents. I have more but mummy didn't take a photo of those from my second party. I love them all. Thank you to my friends and everyone for my lovely presents.

I was sick for my party :( so I didn't go to school when school re-opened after the holidays. But mummy needed to pay school fees so we went to school. Kimberley had her birthday cake that day so I was lucky I got to eat her strawberry cake. Yummy. I love strawberries. It's Ariel too, and I love Ariel. She's so pretty and I love her clothes.

0 comments: