Monday, November 5, 2007

Mummy is busy

Mummy says she is sorry that it took a long time to post anything on my blog. She has been super duper busy, and now sick. I know elfy and godma all love to visit me. And mummy will try to post often (when she is not busy).

It was a busy weekend for me too. I was out with Daddy on Saturday. We went for dinner together. Mummy didn't go as she had things to do at home.

Then on Sunday, I was a very good girl, mummy said. She was busy again in the morning and I played all by myself and didn't wake Daddy up from his sleep. I played with my Polly Pocket and it was very fun. Usually I don't like to play alone.

And then in the afternoon I went to my friend Giselle's birthday party and it was lots of fun. She had a bouncy castle and also a balloon man who dressed up as a clown and made us all balloons. I got an Elmo with a flower. Oops, Elmo has one eye missing because it is 2 days old now.


After that, grandma and I went to have sushi for dinner and I had tamago maki. Sometimes I like tamago maki, and sometimes I like tamago sushi. And I love cold tofu or any tofu is fine.

So I didn't go to school yesterday as I was very tired from a busy weekend. Because I was so good on Sunday for her, Mummy said she would reward me and I have been wanting to go to this craft place at Novena Sq where I do punchout animals and make into a farm. I have a Winter theme which I made earlier and another animals one. I love to go there. But mummy says it's very expensive now so we won't be going for a long time. So here is the picture of the farm I made. Isn't it nice?


Today, I am going to my friend Anna-Sofie's house for a playdate. Yay yay! We never played together. We only meet each other at ballet class. Anna is very excited too that I am going over. :) Anna is very good at ballet. I think she is going to be a ballerina when she grows up.

2 comments:

Jori said...

You are such a busy - and lucky - girl! I am jealous of all the fun parties and events you get to go to! I hope you have fun at your play date.

The artist princess said...

jori - yes, I had lots of fun there.