Saturday, November 17, 2007

Birthday party

Today I helped mummy make doggie biscuits. They are so cute and I wanted to pop one into my mouth the minute they came out of the oven. But mummy said they were hot and would burn my mouth. So I had to wait :( I helped mummy to put the eyes and mouths on the little doggies but after doing so many, I was so tired and mummy had to do the rest.

Then I got ready and went to my friend, S's, birthday party. The theme was High School Musical. Yay! I love the movie and I will have High School Musical theme too for my birthday. :)

This is S's cake. It's so lovely right? I love to eat cakes and I had 2 slices. If daddy didn't stop me, I would have had more. Hmmm...

3 comments:

Miz Young said...

You should play Gabriella in Singapore's version of High School Musical, Sweetie!

The artist princess said...

Yes godma, I love Gabriella. :)

InspiredMumof2 said...

wow, thats a nice cake! S and J can't wait for your coming birthday party :-)